WHITE GOLD ROSARY BEAD NECKLACE. PRICE OF GOLD IN BAHRAIN. GOLD QUILT FABRIC.
White Gold Rosary Bead Necklace
- (BEAD NECKLACES) I think the thing I’ve been selling the most lately is unique bead necklace sets in the most fabulous spring colors. Aventurine, pastel-colored freshwater pearls, blue lace agate, amethyst, mother-of-pearl.
- a pale alloy of gold usually with platinum or nickel or palladium
- While pure gold is yellow in color, colored gold can be developed into various colors. These colors are generally obtained by alloying gold with other elements in various proportions.
- White Gold (Белое золото) is a 2003 Russian action film directed by Viktor Ivanov from a screenplay by John Jopson and Viktor Ivanov.
- A silver-colored alloy of gold with nickel, platinum, or another metal
- (in the Roman Catholic Church) A form of devotion in which five (or fifteen) decades of Hail Marys are repeated, each decade preceded by an Our Father and followed by a Glory Be
- A string of beads for keeping count in such a devotion or in the devotions of some other religions, in Roman Catholic use 55 or 165 in number
- The Rosary is a novel by Florence L. Barclay. It was first published in 1909 by G.P. Putnam’s Sons and was a bestselling novel for many years running, reaching the number one spot in 1910.
- The Rosary is a 1931 British drama film directed by Guy Newall and starring Margot Grahame, Elizabeth Allan, Walter Piers, Robert Holmes and Irene Rooke. A woman takes the blame for a murder accidentally committed by her half-sister.
- a string of beads used in counting prayers (especially by Catholics)
- A book containing such a devotion
white gold rosary bead necklace – 14k Gold
Material: 14k Yellow, White and Rose Gold
Gram Weight: 30.6
Top to Bottom: 29 mm – Cross
Side to Side: 17 mm – Cross
Length: 26 inches (necklace); 4 inches (dangling part with cross)
Width: 7.3 mm – Each Bead
All images of our items are NOT in actual size. They may have been enhanced to better represent the item in a more detailed way. Please refer to the Product Details for all other item details such as measurement, weight, etc. All measurement and weight information provided on each item are approximate and may differ to the actual item, due to high-volume inventory.
Tomas Necklace Alt
The Tomas necklace is one of my more unique designs. I started with the cabinet keys, knowing I wanted to see it on a necklace, but I knew a simple cord would not work for me. Thus I collected and strung together different beads to compliment the color of the metal key I had. I wanted to give it an artsy, trendy, even slightly emo look that was fashionable to match the person this was made for.
This is one of my template necklaces. The silver cabinet key was first to come into my collection. I decided to bring out the white metallic parts with howlite and rainbow moonstone. Both stones present a different texture and effect in the necklace. The moonstone holds flashes of blue. The white howlite has veins of black. Pyrite was added to match the hematite also included. The snowflake obsidian compliments the howlite like a distant cousin, with the onyx further working with the obsidian. Binding these beads together is the larvikite with its light grey color and flashes of white iridescence. Arranged and assorted randomly, these beads make each necklace unique and as individual as it is rare and beautiful. The clasp on this necklace includes a rainbow moonstone cabochan. This necklace was made to be a fashion accessory.
Pearl Rosary with Pink Floral Cloisonne Beads
Pearl Aves: 7 mm
Cloisonne Paters: 16 mm x 12 mm
Centerpiece: 24 mm
Crucifix: 44 mm x 24 mm
In such an important piece as a Rosary, being handmade holds special significance, creating a personal touch and attention to detail that commercial rosaries lack. Every one of the 132 links on this rosary have been carefully turned by hand.
The rosary is then finished off with a gold plated wreathed Mary centerpiece and a detailed gold plated crucifix at the end.
This rosary is 22.75-inches (55.8 cm) in length from "nape" to tip.